Skip to content
Guidelines to parents –
- Ensure that your child takes a bath before coming to school.
- The child should always be in proper school uniform.
- Personal hygiene needs to be followed which includes clipping of nails, washing of hair and maintaining a neat and tidy appearance.
- Girls should oil and tie their hair neatly and avoid fancy clips. Boys should have short hair with no spikes.
- Regular exercise is recommended for good physical health and to prevent obesity.
- Eight hours of daily sleep keeps your child fresh and healthy.
- A well-balanced diet that is nutritionally rich and includes milk and other proteins should be followed.
- Please ensure that your child always drinks boiled or filtered water. It is advisable for your child to bring water from home.
- Encourage your child to eat healthy by sending nutritious food only.
- Discourage your child to consume food stuff sold by road side vendors.
- Do take your child for yearly dental and ophthalmic check up.
- All recommended vaccines should be given to your child.
- If your child is unwell, then you are requested not to send him/ her to school.